COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESS LITIGATION
Legal disputes can impact virtually any aspect of your business. With expertise in both business and litigation, we are regularly hired to serve various types of companies in numerous industries, and provide strategic guidance to help them make smart, effective business and legal decisions.
Our clients include large corporations, both foreign and domestic, small companies, partnerships, unincorporated businesses, churches, doctors, pre-school facilities, manufacturers, lawyers, real estate, and more.
Our clients call us for many common claims such as:
- Non-compete Agreements – both Enforcing and Challenging these agreements
- Contract disputes involving partnership agreements, employment contracts, insurance contracts, commercial real estate contracts and other business contracts
- Stock and Business fraud involving claims of false representation on the part of businesses or individual officers
- Partnership and shareholder disputes that arise during the operation or dissolution of the business
- Breach of Fiduciary
- Lease Agreements – negotiating, drafting, and enforcing.
- Misappropriation of trade secrets/Unfair Competition
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Enforcing and Challenging Non-Compete agreements
We are proud of our impressive results achieved for our clients over the years and believe that by sharing the risk with our clients we will maintain continued success. We offer many types of fee arrangements ranging from hourly rates, flat-fees for specific tasks, and various contingent fee agreements. We charge reasonable hourly rates and determine the fee plan on a case-by-case basis.
We also employ creative fee agreements in some cases. This entails the client paying reduced contingency fees and litigation expenses, while our firm provides legal services and then receives payment in the settlement.
Our firm has the resources to assemble very large-scale cases, and will readily do so to maximize an eventual settlement or verdict. We also invest a significant amount of work and time in each case, which we believe is the key to success in litigation.